Cat Burton is a fantasy fine art photographer living near Perth in Scotland.
A fan of all things dark and eerie, her work is influenced by myth, folklore and gothic fantasy.
After travelling the world with her camera, she has now made a permanent home in Scotland. From her base near Perth, Cat offers photographic workshops and mentoring. She regularly exhibits her work and is often asked to speak at photography clubs.
Prints & Licensing
To see more of Cat’s work or to purchase limited edition prints, check out her portfolio.
In order to license any images or request custom commissions, please contact her directly.
Gallery Exhibitions & Events
- March 2017 – Presentation of her work and Photoshop techniques at the Perthshire Photographic Society (Perth Museum).
- September 1-30 2017 – Solo exhibition of fantasy fine art photography at the Image Collective Gallery, Ocean Terminal, Edinburgh
- September 2-10 2017 – Perthshire Open Studios
Articles & Published Work
Below is a selection of publications where Cat has provided articles or imagery:
- Landscape Photography Magazine issue 69: https://landscapephotographymagazine.com/magazine/issue-69
- Article and Images on Alphr.com: http://www.alphr.com/startups/1000860/a-year-as-a-coding-nomad
- Interview and images licensed to the Daily Mail Travel Website: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2851633/Incredible-photos-eerie-abandoned-gold-rush-town-California.html
Here is what I am currently using on my photography adventures:
A Note On Affiliates
Any reviews/opinions on this website a my personal views and as such I am not sponsored by the manufacturers of any items seen on this site. I chose my photographic equipment because those items work well for me personally.
Some images and text on this website are affiliate links to websites such as Amazon. These links cost you nothing but if you happen to buy anything on them, the website gives me a token amount. I use affiliate links as a revenue stream so that I don’t have to use adverts to keep me fed. If you’d rather not use my affiliate links, please do feel free to simply search for the items instead.