”An exciting vibrant weekend of art for art lovers, enthusiasts, collectors and beginners”
I’m delighted to be exhibiting at Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair for the first time in 2019. I will have my own stall at the event filled with limited editions. Please do pop by for a browse or chat. All artworks on display will be available for purchase.
Friday 17th May 2019 – 6.00pm-9.00pm Preview Evening.
Advance Tickets Only. I have a small number of complimentary tickets to the preview – contact me for more details.
Saturday 18th May 2019: 10.00am-5.30pm
Sunday 19th May 2019: 10.00am-5.00pm
Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
Tickets for the Saturday/Sunday are available on the door.
Concessions and Students £2.50
I have some complimentary tickets for the weekend available – contact me for more details.
For more details, please visit: http://www.gcaf.co.uk/
Following on from the success of last years event at its new home at the Marquee at Kelvingrove we look forward to welcoming you to GCAF 2019 which take place from the 17-19th of May. Showcasing creative talent from across Scotland and the UK with a superb range of contemporary original and affordable art presented by award winning galleries and artists.
This is a weekend not to be missed at one of the UK’s most important cultural venues.
- A wonderful selection of contemporary art available from £50 – £30,000
- Includes leading and award winning artists from across the UK and Europe
- Household and celebrity names plus local artists and creatives from Glasgow School of Art
- Superb range of original work for under £1000
- Choose from Art, paintings, prints, photography, sculpture, ceramics and designer furniture
- Free wrapping service
- Artist Meet and Greet
- Live Painting Demonstration
- On site car parking
- Café and Restaurant
- Friendly and professional advice from the art gallery owners and artists
Artwork Available During Event
A large selection of my work will be available as framed and unframed limited edition prints. This includes work from 2016 through to first editions of work for 2019. A small preview selection is shown below.