On-demand 1 hour mentoring sessions to help you with any photography topics you wish.
These sessions can be carried out online or in-person (Scone or central Perth, Scotland).
- Photographic Subjects
- Animal/Wildlife Photography
- Landscape Photography
- Macro photography
- Fine Art Photography
- Photography Equipment
- How to make the most of the camera equipment you already own
- Transitioning from Automatic, to semi-automatic, to manual modes – at your own pace.
- Mirrorless/DSLR Cameras
- Mobile Photography
- Your personal Photography Journey
- Portfolio Reviews
- Image Critiques
- Advice on finding your style
- Helping to guide your productivity
- Advice on moving toward photography as a profession
- Business growth and marketing for photographers
- Website feedback
- Telling a story with your images through composition, motion and editing.
- Editing on mobile (eg Snapseed, Lightroom Mobile)
How To Book
To book a session, please select from the duration options available. Once purchased, I will contact you to arrange a mutually convenient date/time for the session and to find out more about your requirements. The session will be completely customised to suit your needs.
Once purchased, the session may be redeemed within 1 year from the date of purchase. All outstanding session time expires 1 year after purchase.
Feel like you might need more than 1 hour? You’re welcome to select multiple hours and these can be carried out either individually or grouped together into longer sessions (maximum session duration 6hrs).