I am able to help you with a wide variety of topics and subject matters during a custom-made photography workshop.
Below are some examples, but this list is by no means complete. If you don’t see a topic or location listed here which you’d like to discuss, you can always contact me.
Prices listed are for 1-1 tuition only. For additional people or group sessions, please contact me for a quote.
- Photographic Subjects
- Animal/Wildlife Photography
- Landscape Photography
- Macro photography
- Fine Art Photography
- Photography Equipment
- How to make the most of the camera equipment you already own
- Transitioning from automatic, to semi-automatic, to manual modes – at your own pace.
- Mirrorless/DSLR Cameras
- Mobile Photography
- Your personal Photography Journey
- Telling a story with your images through composition, motion and editing.
- Advice on finding your style
- Helping to guide your productivity
- Advice on moving toward photography as a profession
- Business growth and marketing for photographers
- Editing on mobile (eg Snapseed, Lightroom Mobile)
Locations available across Perthshire, including:
- Perth (riverside, parks, city centre, Kinnoull Hill etc)
- Birnam / Dunkeld Area (woodlands, nature reviews, scenic hiking trails)
- Crieff / Comrie (Lady Mary’s Walk etc)
- Kinross / Loch Leven (loch-side walk with views over to castle, hopefully plenty of birds and wildlife depending on the season)
Custom locations within Perthshire welcome as long as they are free for public access. Please contact me before booking to ensure it’s possible to accommodate your requirements.
We will meet at a mutually convenient location. If visiting more than one venue, we shall meet at a convenient parking place and I will drive us to our destinations, returning you to your car at the end of the session. For single-destination trips, we will meet on location. Please note that travel time between locations and back to the car is incorporated into the workshop duration, so it’s best to limit to 1 or 2 locations in a day.
Local pick-up/drop-off welcome in the Scone area.
How To Book
To book a session, please select from the duration options available. Once purchased, I will contact you to arrange a mutually convenient date/time for the session and to find out more about your requirements. The session will be completely customised to suit your needs.
Once purchased, the session may be redeemed within 1 year from the date of purchase. All outstanding session time expires 1 year after purchase.