Are you interested in photographing the smaller things in life, such as flowers, insects and those little details often overlooked? Over this 2 hour class, we will work to improve your macro photography skills in the beautiful city of Perth, Scotland.
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Perth, Scotland (Options: City centre, Perth riverside; Rodney Gardens North/South Inch Parks; Kinnoull Hill)
Prices listed are for 1-1 tuition only. For additional people or group sessions, please get in touch for a quote.
What To Bring
- Your camera – please ensure it can take macro photographs or you have a lens with those capabilities. If in doubt, get in touch.
- Spare batteries if you have them
- A tripod if you have one
- Comfortable clothing for the weather – our weather is notoriously changeable, so check the forecast and pack waterproofs etc if necessary.
What’s Not Included
- Insurance. If you’re worried about damaging your camera equipment, I recommend insuring it to cover you against accidental damage.
- Camera equipment. This session is focussed on helping you with your own camera.
How To Book
To book a session, please select from the duration options available. Once purchased, I will contact you to arrange a mutually convenient date/time for the session and to find out more about your requirements. Together, we will plan a session to perfectly suit you!
Once purchased, the session may be redeemed within 1 year from the date of purchase. All outstanding session time expires 1 year after purchase.